elec crap (1 Viewer)

sneaky pete

HSC
N/A
hello

i was having a glorious time cleansing my desk of all the elec crap, until i realised after todays exam im 99% sure i'll be needed it again for next session

all agree?

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Speaking from experince in Soft Eng, don't throw away notes.

sunny

meh.
HSC
Yes. Keep all notes. You'd be shocked when one subject expects you to remember stuff from another......from a year ago.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I sure hope that is NOT the case for Computing. I NEVER want to see haskell EVER AGAIN. (If I pass...exam tomorrow) :(

wogboy

Terminator
HSC
hello

i was having a glorious time cleansing my desk of all the elec crap, until i realised after todays exam im 99% sure i'll be needed it again for next session

all agree?
You do 1st year elec/telecom eng? If so keep your ELEC1011 notes & stuff, they will be ESSENTIAL for subsequent elec courses.

sneaky pete

HSC
N/A
i do not major in either elec or telecom, however i am required to complete elec1011 as part of my degree.

i meant that i will need all my elec crap next session because after todays exam i know ill be hooking up with dr. toan phung next session for some more elec1011 goodness

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
I sure hope that is NOT the case for Computing. I NEVER want to see haskell EVER AGAIN. (If I pass...exam tomorrow) :(
You'll never see Haskell again.

wogboy

Terminator
HSC
wogboy, ur signature is disturbing what subject?
lol, they're known as Maxwell's equations (electromagnetism). They're mostly studied in physics, but also in some maths (e.g. higher several variable calc) and elec courses.

gman03

HSC
New:
----------
ELEC1011 is good as the stuff in there is useful.... whereas ELEC1010..... {coarse lang} ..... creative writing.... I hate 1010.... and a test tmr.... {another caurse lang}

Old:
-----------
ELEC1011 is good as the stuff in there is useful.... whereas ELEC1010..... {course lang} ..... creative writing.... I hate 1010.... and a test tmr.... {another course lang}

Last edited:

MuSaRuRWa

u mean coarse lang :p i was wondering what course at uni involves "lang" ... :rolleyes:
me from ebhs too :D is this george ?

gman03

HSC
i guess you can tell by my very bad gramma and I think I know who you are as well.... would coffee be a clue?

I just realise how I failed english.... no wait I will just blame it on the elec exam... i dunno I will just go to hell

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
You wont see Haskell, but all the principles you have learn't you will revist (eg: trees, graphs, FSM, etc)

gman03

HSC
Report mrk out of 5..

That times 3 is the original mark out of 15.

I got 13... bummer

TheKey

HSC
hmm i thought 5/10 would be kinda harsh, oh well little good that is if u failed the final exam.

gman03

HSC
Originally posted by TheKey
hmm i thought 5/10 would be kinda harsh, oh well little good that is if u failed the final exam.
You beated me in yet another assessment :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)