Elec1601 and Elec3206 (1 Viewer)

futureofinnovation

HSC
I am looking for the lab notes for these 2 subjects I graduated from electrical engineering but did poorly in those subjects. I had it stored on a hard drive but it broke. I an not looking for lab solutions and I don't promote copyright infringement I just want a private message. I will not share it on Internet

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
If you need help understanding something feel free to make a thread or pm me (I don't go to USyd so I can't give you any notes). There are other electrical engineering students on these forums.

futureofinnovation

HSC
Thanks but I have questions regarding setting up lab equipment and how to do experiments which is not found anywhere online as far as I am aware
I don't remember what the equipment looked like so I can't ask a question about it

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Surely it doesn't matter unless you know what equipment you are using right?

If it's a power supply or signal generator or oscilloscope there are generally a few common things between different models.

If you remember a specific brand then that could help.

In regards to experiments, you could probably figure out your own way to conduct it.

futureofinnovation

HSC
Thanks. In Elec3206 we worked on synchronous generators and I forget what else I don't think I can find a picture anywhere similar online or a different university. It seemed what we used at Usyd was unique to usyd

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Do you need that particular generator? You could look around for similar ones which have the same specifications.

engineering

HSC
N/A
Did you think to ask your former classmates who may have had better archiving than yourself?

futureofinnovation

HSC
I am ashamed to ask them because I did not leave on good terms with them
I found my elec1601 lab notes and question. It was part of a booklet I bought from the university
I also found 2 labs of elec3206 but still don't have the remaining labs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)