Election Jobs (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
i still havnt seen you at work... where are you hiding!

and isnt the elections on sat? its a bit late now aint it?

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Elections are Sat 26 March so it's not too late... from what I've heard of the AEC, I wouldn't be surprised if NSWEC job offers won't come out until next month sometime.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Thank you Rafy!

I think I might apply, hopefully it's not too late.

William kamel

HSC
Hey Guys, just found out that I was offered a polling position.It saids that I have to do online training, but I can't log in for the training. such a fml moment, any one experiencing the same problem? Please help thanks guys.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Hmm not too sure to be honest.

I applied for an office position, not really up for a polling position this time around. Did everybody fill out that last question in the application? Something about time management?

HSC
N/A
Hey Guys, just found out that I was offered a polling position.It saids that I have to do online training, but I can't log in for the training. such a fml moment, any one experiencing the same problem? Please help thanks guys.
(my bad my dad made me think it was this month =/)

yerr online training. did u get the emails?? and... i never did my training till like 2 days before polls =P me and my dad were slack and left it to the last min

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
got my letter of employment on the 24th~

$150 for half a days work 7am-2pm, which isn't too bad

William kamel

HSC
hey guys just wondering, when we work the whole day during the elections, do we get to vote during work or would we need to do a postal vote before hand. Thanks guys.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I still haven't heard back nor do I really expect a response. I think I left my application way too late.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
hey guys just wondering, when we work the whole day during the elections, do we get to vote during work or would we need to do a postal vote before hand. Thanks guys.
Iirc, you'll be able to vote during work sometime. not exactly sure though

Also, i was called to find out what days i;ll be available - i said sat->tuesday. Anyone know what that was for?

HSC
N/A
depending which booth/area you're in. if you are working in your own electoral area, you just do a normal vote. but if you are in a different electoral then you do an absentee vote, which is done at the declaration vote table IN the booth you are in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)