electrical eng (1 Viewer)

andwz

HSC
hey
how do i apply for ADFA.... through uac?
and wats the uai do i need to get in
do i just need uai for electrical eng or their would interviews physical fitneesss test? is it too late to apply

ADF

Sponsor
To apply for ADFA you MUST go through Defence Force Recruiting. They can be contacted on 13 19 01 or www.defencejobs.gov.au but you need to hurry as applications for ADFA close soon.

For Elec Eng you need a UAI of approx 85%.

Yes there is also aptitude testing, interviews with psychologist and defence member, an Officer selection board, fitness and medical. So as you can see it is quite indepth.

ADF

Sponsor
Hello again,

Further to my last message:

You can apply for ADFA two ways - one being our website www.defencejobs.gov.au by filling in MYHQ or alternatively by calling our national call centre on 13 19 01.
UAI requirements are different for all degrees - you would need a UAI of 70 for a Bachelor of Science or Arts, an 80 for Bachelor of Business, 80.75 for Bachelor of TECH (Aviation) or an 85 for any Engineering degree.

You can still apply for ADFA (but not for pilot because applications have closed) although there is no guarantee that you will make the final assessment (which is the Officer Selection Board) because you have missed the scheduled cutoff. Included in the application process is a General Aptitude Test, and additional testing if required (depending on job) several interviews, an Officer Selection Board, and finally a fitness test (this process can be viewed on our website).

Hope this helps with your enquiry.

If you require any further guidance, please feel free to call our Parramatta office on (02) 8831 2222.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)