ELISE and other quiz stuffs (1 Viewer)

ibbybiby

HSC
I've done both the ELISE quiz and the Safety and Wellbeing tutorials however there is no record that I have done these. I have no idea what my mark for ELISE is, apart from the completed sign on myUNSW. And for the Safety and Wellbeing tutorial it still says open on myUNSW, and I know I passed it the first time around.

But I get this page when I try to do the quiz again.

elise.png

Also for ELISE I no longer have the link on Blackboard, does that mean I passed?

Thanks

Last edited:

jessicahung

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm having the same problem with the Safety and Wellbeing tutorial. Have no idea what's happening.
For ELISE, with the completed sign on myunsw and the link is no longer appearing on BB (which means you've completed), I'm sure you've passed.

egnaro

HSC
I've done both the ELISE quiz and the Safety and Wellbeing tutorials however there is no record that I have done these. I have no idea what my mark for ELISE is, apart from the completed sign on myUNSW. And for the Safety and Wellbeing tutorial it still says open on myUNSW, and I know I passed it the first time around.

But I get this page when I try to do the quiz again.

View attachment 27797

Also for ELISE I no longer have the link on Blackboard, does that mean I passed?

Thanks
In most instances if the link is not appearing on your BB/Moodle pages then it should indicate that you have completed/exempt from completing the course. It does take a few days and upto a week for the system to register your completion details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)