Elite Athletes/Performers Special Considiration (1 Viewer)

somborac

HSC
Hey

I was wondering did anyone else apply for Elite Athletes/Performers Special considiration through EAS. If so have you got their answers. I applied for UTS and UWS and Macquire coz i had to train heaps for past two years coz im competing at nationala nd international level, but heavnt heard from any of them yet. What are teh chance of getting it as well. Thanks in advance...

HSC
N/A
Well, if you're an athlete, I think you stand a batter chance. No-one takes performers seriously. Even if we work just as hard. *growls fiercely*

I think it also depends how many people apply...

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
somborac said:
Hey

I was wondering did anyone else apply for Elite Athletes/Performers Special considiration through EAS. If so have you got their answers. I applied for UTS and UWS and Macquire coz i had to train heaps for past two years coz im competing at nationala nd international level, but heavnt heard from any of them yet. What are teh chance of getting it as well. Thanks in advance...
what sport do you do?

aj_number_10

HSC
This is what I heard, but dont know if its true.
Universitys tend to look for sportsman who can represent their universities at various sporting competitions?

That is just somthing I heard dont know how true it is.

Jessisbored

HSC
yeah i applied...it was through sydney uni though, not uac. didnt get it. soo annoying lol, i spent a month overseas swimming and did races and trained all year, they are incredibly picky

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
oh really. i used to do competitive swimming. what did you swim?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)