Email not working? (1 Viewer)

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
yer call IT services. I had the same problem they just reset my pass.

Foodie

HSC
N/A
Yeah, same problem with me... I had originally thought that they weren't ready for incoming students but guess I'll go ahead and contact IT services now.

EDIT: ACTUALLY, problem solved:

1. change your UniKey p/w @ http://itassist.usyd.edu.au/staff/account/password.shtml

2. Wait 15 min for MyUni and Email system to 'sync'

3. Log into your email using email addy and NEW pw

4. WORKS!

Last edited:

HSC
wow they are really tight on unikey passwords aren't they.. banks allow less secure passwords

That worked, thanks

Last edited:

VampireGirl

HSC
My email doesn't work either and when i tried to synchronise my password it said 'invalid login name' even though i know it's correct!!!

this is so frustrating!:mad:

Morbo

HSC
After trying to change/synchronise my unikey password countless times I finally decided to ring the IT Help Desk today and they told me that my email hadn't been created yet. FML

AshVonB

HSC
I tried all that jazz as well. Turns out they have not set up sydneymail addresses for everyone so it's worth giving them a buzz to sort it out if you can't log in.

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Sydney uni trying to play games with us ey.

FIRST: Some stoner guy thinks a lollipop ( it was bent btw) would get me to sign some same sex rights petition.

SECOND; BS Timetable

THIRD: New Crest that gives me headaches when I look at it

Four: I am tricked into thinking that my uni email is working today when I order my lab coat and now this, your email isnt ready.

Fifth: As I walk back from Sydney Uni after a long day of enrolling, MASSIVE ABO PUNCHUP like 20 of em smashing everyone. I walk by with my head high and some abo comes up to me swears at me and takes a punch at my head, if it wasnt for me awesome reflexes I would have been concussed. THE HORROR

JIHAD against Sydney uni.

I still love you Sydney uni.
MWAH MWAH

rx34

HSC
Fifth: As I walk back from Sydney Uni after a long day of enrolling, MASSIVE ABO PUNCHUP like 20 of em smashing everyone. I walk by with my head high and some abo comes up to me swears at me and takes a punch at my head, if it wasnt for me awesome reflexes I would have been concussed. THE HORROR
WTF, where did that happen? Redfern station? Were they punching exclusively guys and girls or just guys? I haven't been to USYD yet but that's weird how they attacked you even though you were just walking

Shoom

HSC
N/A
ok, you know the street that has the massive wall with abo flag painted on it. Basically right in front of the station, no joke, 20 or more abos were just smashing the hell out of each other. Myself and some others from the public are watching, eventually the police come and break it up, as im walking towards the barriers of the station one of the 20 is there and I made eye contact with him because he was swearing, he then swears at me and swings a punch.

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
ok, you know the street that has the massive wall with abo flag painted on it. Basically right in front of the station, no joke, 20 or more abos were just smashing the hell out of each other. Myself and some others from the public are watching, eventually the police come and break it up, as im walking towards the barriers of the station one of the 20 is there and I made eye contact with him because he was swearing, he then swears at me and swings a punch.
:eek: Oh dear, that's not very comforting for everyone starting in the next few weeks... Were there heaps of other people there or only a small group? Hopefully it will be better when there are loads of Uni people...

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah my uni key fails. I've tried logging in both things.
FML.
FML.
They haven't got back to me about my student card yet.
FML.
FML.
are you faculty of health science? cause they sent the cards out heaps late, i only got mine today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)