Embarrassing or Unusual Addictions (1 Viewer)

What is your Addiction?

• Food Related Addiction

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Sexual Addiction

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Game Addiction

• Other- Discuss below.

• Total voters

Together

HSC
Im just curious to whether there are others out there that have certain addictions similar to me. Made this thread as a poll to get a basic idea of where most of the addictions are. Um discuss it here about what is your addiction specifically, is it causing you harm and how you handle.

I'm a milk addict. I cant stand one day without drinking a cup. Everyday at school i buy a carton of milk for $1.40. Hasnt changed for a while. Its not a major addiction but i think its weird. I dont think its harming me but it takes alot of my liquid intake so im slowly moving on to abit of juices and water. Hopefully i'll find a balance.

Sadiah

HSC
Similar to you, my addiction is the H2o.

I'm sure many people would probably have the same problem as me, so I'm not sure if it is an "addiction" afterall.

I drink plenty of water, and I mean plenttyyyy.

Can't live without it.

Like every 10 mins. :D

Nevertheless, I do have other addictions. :)

HSC
Uni Grad
hm yeh i was a big bf addict but i stopped gaming. BoS is addicting as well... But its not harming me yet.. i think.
I though you were a chick from your avatar and was like holy shit chick + video games... hawt... and then I saw you gender and yeah...

Together

HSC
I though you were a chick from your avatar and was like holy shit chick + video games... hawt... and then I saw you gender and yeah...
haha... nah just a fan of moulin rogue. Hmm i noe some girls who like video games. They dont play as much though. Neither are they good.

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
My addiction made me use up my 30GB of internet allowance, capped until May. But I'll have either 50+70 or 75+75 next month, so it's all good. :cool:

Together

HSC
My addiction made me use up my 30GB of internet allowance, capped until May. But I'll have either 50+70 or 75+75 next month, so it's all good. :cool:
haha yeh my big brother did that. afew hard drives full of em. He left home and left them dusting away in cabinet. So much download gone to waste...

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
addictive food: chocolate, hot chips, biscuits, pistachios, sultanas, grapes, mandarin, watermelon.
addictive games: online shooters, pokemon, mario kart (but i kinda got over it), smash brothers (same with this).
addictive tv shows: scrubs, currently downloading metalocalypse so that'll get addicting too.
addictive internet stuff: youtube, facebook, bos, msn, wikipedia, game websites (like gamespot), miniclip.com (sometimes).

pman

Banned
HSC
addictive food: chocolate, hot chips, biscuits, pistachios, sultanas, grapes, mandarin, watermelon.
addictive games: online shooters, pokemon, mario kart (but i kinda got over it), smash brothers (same with this).
addictive tv shows: scrubs, currently downloading metalocalypse so that'll get addicting too.
addictive internet stuff: youtube, facebook, bos, msn.
mario kart and pokemon especially

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)