Emergency - Is there any hope of going from Biscut 2 B Bus/BComp (1 Viewer)

arn_e

HSC
...as above, is it possible to transfer to b Bus/B Comp from BISCUT

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
You mean BScIT, and you'll need to contact your faculty. Since the enrollment process has ended for local students (and you didn't apply for it) I highly doubt places will be left. This is especially difficult because you're going from just the IT faculty to the IT and Business faculties. This means Business needs to confirm that there are places in the BBus classes (for combined degrees) available to you as well, which I also doubt.

Still, there's no harm in trying! Contact the faculty offices for IT and Business. :)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
theres no chance of transferring now, you probaly have ti wait until the end of year and apply for an internal trasnsfer.

arn_e

HSC
its just that i wanna do more bus stuff, and lest of the harcore programming... yeh looks like ill have 2 wait

T

timbk2

you can pick up business submajors u know.
im a biscit... i'm studying accounting.

its not really hardcore programming... u'd probbaly have to do the same programming subjects in Business computing.

arn_e

HSC
well BScIT's dont really MAJOR in anything its only an IT sub-major and another elective, whereas in BBus /BComput u get to MAJOR + SUb Major

and btw do u think the absence of Work Exp is a major diff?

this is screwed i sould have researched b4, instead of partying......this is prob the worst comedown yet

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You'll have to wait until the end of the year, since your first year. You'll get exempt for most of the first year IT subjects you do.

Kathleen

fatmuscle SUX
HSC
Originally posted by jase-REX
You'll have to wait until the end of the year, since your first year. You'll get exempt for most of the first year IT subjects you do.
yups jase is right... it wont be a waste... perhaps one subject but thats alrite

fatmuscle

HSC
i guess if u have a really close UAI and lots of $$$ for bribery, u can transfer.

Kathleen

fatmuscle SUX
HSC
nahh they wont be able to transfer until they have completed a year of uni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)