Emerging Technologies (1 Viewer)

yewwforstudy

HSC
Every year the exam makes reference to new or emerging technology.

Your ideas and opinions as to what this could be?

For those of you who have there trial papers recieved from the paper committee you can see that they used reference to the Wii. My teacher told me that it will be unlikely that they will make reference to it again and we shoudl study things that weren't mentioned in that paper, such as decision tree's and tables.

Possible ideas for emerging technologies:

Smart House
iPhone - Previous years have made reference
Google Earth/Maps - Privacy?

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
well not iPhone, because there was already a question for it in 07 wasn't there?

No idea for Smart house is. Google maps is a pretty good guess, especially with the new "Street view" that caused quite a kerfuffle.

TommyD

HSC
In our trial there was a question on Google Earth in the multimedia section. Questions about invasion of privacy and if technology of the future will expand the abilities Google Earth

It would be good to have something interesting to talk about, rather than how the characters of a text have experience a journey.

Supah02

HSC
TommyD said:
In our trial there was a question on Google Earth in the multimedia section. Questions about invasion of privacy and if technology of the future will expand the abilities Google Earth

It would be good to have something interesting to talk about, rather than how the characters of a text have experience a journey.

Rofls yea... fukin english:hammer:

raven2000

HSC
Something to note:
The HSC papers were made before the trials were made. And they were made by different people.

Therefore, dont assume that something which came on your trials is unlikely to come in the IPT paper, its possible; in fact it happened for me with economics. (1 q25/26 and 1 q27/28 was almost the same/same as my trials)

Geohood

HSC
They should of asked about the copyright issues of using that as a question lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)