Emily Dickinson (1 Viewer)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
This is my letter to the world and I had been hungry all the years.

Nikkay75

Flashbackk
HSC
I ended up using 'This is my letter to the world' & 'A narrow fellow in the grass'

Norcinu

Charliezard
HSC
Letter to the World, Died for Beauty and Hungry all the years. Pretty much everyone in my school did the same ^^;

AJ92

HSC
This is my letter to the world, I had been hungry all the years. My school was encouraged to do those two, or either I gave myself to him, or I died for beauty - saddest/sweetest and narrow fellow were less encouraged.
Did anyone else think the essay question fit perfectly?

M.T.T.

HSC
'This is my letter to the world'
'I had been hungry all the years'
'A narrow fellow in the grass'

Connecting it to the question made me adopt a new thesis, I'm hoping I did it well. >.<

Oh, and getting my answer booklets sorted out after the exam finished (student no. and all those details) was just... Ugh, I couldn't do it right!

Nikkay75

Flashbackk
HSC
'This is my letter to the world'
'I had been hungry all the years'
'A narrow fellow in the grass'

Connecting it to the question made me adopt a new thesis, I'm hoping I did it well. >.<

Oh, and getting my answer booklets sorted out after the exam finished (student no. and all those details) was just... Ugh, I couldn't do it right!
I was planning to use all three poems. Considering there was only one piece of additional material I chose to omit one poem.

Niek

HSC
Mainly 'I had been hungry' and 'this is my letter', but a bit of poem 67 too... now I'm a bit worried 'cos I can't remember it's name :eek: but I used numbers to describe them anyway and I only used it once.. Plus we never have to think about it ever again!!

kaytt

HSC
no more emily dickinson forever :D, i used: this is my letter to the world, i had been hungry all the years and i died for beauty but was scarce. was anybody gutsy enough to do more than three?

M.T.T.

HSC
Mainly 'I had been hungry' and 'this is my letter', but a bit of poem 67 too... now I'm a bit worried 'cos I can't remember it's name :eek: but I used numbers to describe them anyway and I only used it once.. Plus we never have to think about it ever again!!

Oh, that reminds me. Some people at my school thought they could only do the poem associated with the number given on the school ID card. (My school number was the same as the one of the numbers next to the Dickinson poems)

Not sure if they actually stuck to the one poem but it was hilarious hearing them argue that it was the case, that the school ID number was actually the number of the poem we had to write about.

Eddo003

HSC
i used 'i had been hungry' and 'narrow fellow' with a bit of a mention about 'i died for beauty'.
i wrote about the understanding of nature and community with brekkie at tiffs....

shit i hope i answered the question properly!

Norcinu

Charliezard
HSC
no more emily dickinson forever :D, i used: this is my letter to the world, i had been hungry all the years and i died for beauty but was scarce. was anybody gutsy enough to do more than three?
Gutsy? Don't you mean silly :9 Writing on more than 3 poems is risky and FATAL..

...for your hand

kaytt

HSC
lol very true. i know some people from my school who studied all the poems like crazy and discussed five of them... why on earth would you put yourself through that shit.

Blaz-357

HSC
This is my letter to the world and I had been hungry all the years.
same =]

i was also wondering how many pages did ppl use to write their essay? I did like 5 and abit and one of my friends did 11....but also did 2 poems

Newell

HSC
This is my letter to the world
Hungry all the years
A word dropped careless on a page

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)