Eminem is garbage now (1 Viewer)

illmatic

NaS
HSC
Dont come in here and say "since when was he not garbage" cos thats lame as fuck

but anyway,

Ever since The Eminem Show he has fallen off hard. Encore was crap, and everything he's spat since then, notably Drama Setter and the preview of the Anger MAnagement Mixtape [most recent one's] have been absolute fucking shiezen!

im not much of an Em fan, but he should go back to his marshall mathers LP days.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
illmatic said:
Dont come in here and say "since when was he not garbage" cos thats lame as fuck
Didn't have to, you said it for me.

illmatic

NaS
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Didn't have to, you said it for me.

oh that's rich! why dont you just stay out of the threads you dont like instead of destroying them with your smart ass comments?

anyway, back on topic.

HSC
his half-assing all his shit lately but hi verse on 'welcome to D-Block' and his more recent verse on 'emulate' weren't too bad. His verse on 'welcome to detroit city' wasn't bad either, never been a HUGE fan (like my mates shady_03 and 50 cent) but he wasn't bad back then. Encore was very shit, eminem show was pretty shit too,

Adrian.

HSC
I never really liked Eminem but I think his best album was The Eminem Show (and the tracks he did for 8 Mile)*. Everything else he has done is crap.

* I'm not saying they are great but they're the best he has done. I actually own own the 8 Mile Soundtrack :eek:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
illmatic said:
oh that's rich! why dont you just stay out of the threads you dont like instead of destroying them with your smart ass comments?

anyway, back on topic.
Dude, you can't expect a thread where all the posts will please your narrow-minded eyes. :rolleyes:

I never liked Eminem much, but the only album I ever bothered listening to more than once was Marshall Mathers.

illmatic

NaS
HSC
^^ true, he does spit the occasional tight verse...but the WAY he does it sickens me. people say each to their own, but what's with his style change? makes him sound retarded. but i think he's not hungry anymore. he's made his millions, i think he jjst releases albums to keep his name out there alive?

HSC
i dont own any albums of his but i like 'marshall mathers' the song, and some of the songs from infinite, also shady told me he sorta sampled curtis mayfield's masterpiece 'pusherman' in one song, i haven't heard it but any song which even references pusherman is good in my books.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
illmatic said:
^^ true, he does spit the occasional tight verse...but the WAY he does it sickens me. people say each to their own, but what's with his style change? makes him sound retarded. but i think he's not hungry anymore. he's made his millions, i think he jjst releases albums to keep his name out there alive?
Or for more money. People are greedy.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I hate hiphop/rap/ any black shit these days, but one of the first albums I bought was Slim Shady LP. That was cool, so was the next album. Then he became lame (enter: 8 mile).

HSC
Bookie said:
I hate hiphop/rap/ any black shit these days, but one of the first albums I bought was Slim Shady LP. That was cool, so was the next album. Then he became lame (enter: 8 mile).

as i always say, please specify that your talking about mainstream rap and don't say hip hop :)

kthnxbai

Bookie

Banned
HSC
These days. I sad these days. All this mainstream crap which is taking up the charts ie 50cent, the Game, Mario, pretty much any guy who can't spell correctly, never heard any of their songs (well I've heard In the club by Fitty). Hendrix, Marley, Hayes, gaye are fine. Great MUSICIANS. Not Retards Attempting Poetry (R.A.P.)

HSC
for sure, they are amazing and rolling stones have named them one of top 20 live acts in the world, i am seeing them live in a few weeks. Check out anything from the albums 'do you want more' or 'illadelph halflife' or the classic cong 'the seed 2.0'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)