eminem (2 Viewers)

inasero

Reborn
HSC
ive never been a relly big fan but just reading between the lines it appears to me that he has a lot of personal issues and a deep resentment at everything in general. In particular, who was 'Stan' and what was Em's purpose in writing the song? I cant seem to find the answers anywhere so all help would b greatly appreciated

Brad

It's all an act to sell records. The Persona he presents to the world is more then likely nowhere near what he is really like. Everything released to the media is calculated in order to sell records. Controversy sells.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
hasnt he said before that what he says in songs is nothing like how he normally is? i wouldnt know, i despise the guy... but i think ive heard that before..

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Never liked him, always thought he was a good father though and I like that about him.

Rorix

HSC
A 'Stan' is an obsessed fan. It's rap lingo.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
..he always says that what he sings about isn't "real" .. not to take it literally

nerd2die4

HSC
Loz#1 said:
Never liked him, always thought he was a good father though and I like that about him.
what makes you think he is a good father?

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
The guy is a loser. His lyrics just spark controversy and cause young angry teens to supposedly "associate" with them. If you listen to his lyrics you will find that they are either very abusive or overly stupid and he always seems to be dissing someone. Though I must give it to him, he has sold a hell of a lot of records.

leathaface

No he doesn't have any problems and struggles, coming from a dysfunktional family is quite normal, and he ain't never seen murder or any of that ghetto bullshit. He has never starved before so he ain't seen no struggle.

But he is... or should I say... was hilarious... and also a dope producer "Runnin' (Dying 2 Live)" , "One Day At A Time" and "Ghost" all on the Tupac Resurrection Soundtrack are some of the best works in production ever.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
regardless of what you think of him, you have to admit that he's talented and also quite ironic and funny at times :p

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
he's mad... look @ without me, that song hits 10 or so femous people in one song, that's like writing 10 individual disses, tying them together and smackin 10 people up in a 4 min song, give da man some credit!

Emin3m!!!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Stan, besides it's slight negativity, highlighted that Eminem can think and create lyrics.

victor..cleaner

cleaner
HSC
glycerine said:
regardless of what you think of him, you have to admit that he's talented and also quite ironic and funny at times :p
'my band'...including the filmclip is something we need a bit more of in the entertainment industry....

good satire

rumour

HSC
nerd2die6 said:
shaves his chest hair
+ armpits!!!!

Also I think Eminem likes dressing up as a woman, cause he does it alot in his video clips.
Yes, I think he is a closet drag queen!

r0wlzi

Banned
Compare Eminems lyrics to other rappers? His lyrics are easy to follow, the plaguing enjambment he uses in each "stanza" is just awsome!

I mean 90% of other rappers out there just rap about being the toughest and ruffest rida'z out there.

His songs actually sound good too, bar D12 his band few albums. I listen to rap and rnb only, some few songs that arent are either good other songs, I rspesct the artist for their works or are funny sound files like weird al and movie soundtracks i have also.

Out of all Em is who I listen to the most cos his music is good and fkn entertaining.

I listen to Delta Goodrem also....but keep that quiet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)