eminem (1 Viewer)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
everyone beats Snoop, his lyrics were all about weed and chronic. Eminem is actually very talented. He dated Mariah Carey too, she's such a psychotic hottie

r0wlzi

Banned
Didnt know Mariah and Em was true info lol funny that.

Dre is shit, like Chronic was great and I loved the music and shit but listen to his lyrics?

Tupac and Em are both equal for different reasons...Pac for his preaching and ignorance when it came to rapping. He loved to tell it how it is whereas Em tells it how he sees it.

Snop Dogg isnt that great, I dont rate his voice.

Nate Dogg has tha best voice yeeeeeeoW!

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Personally i reckon people like Snoop Dogg, Dre, Eminem and Nas are all crap now. They used to be when there was not really any money in rap and their songs where actually slightly meaningful. Now they just make songs that appeal to the masses - songs about money, cars and hoes.

Each good rapper is good for different reasons. So i think it is hard to compare them. The only way would be, by record sales, and that is based on the opinion of society and not on the skill of the artist.

Oh yeh, and Nate Dogg is cool.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Yeh i kinda agree with reno... its too comercial now... i like it back before...
do you remember mase? now he was a good rapper

r0wlzi

Banned
Nah I disagree. MC Hammer signed with Death Row Records when his career was starting to go downhill even after declaring he would never go gangster.

He was losing money so he signed with the Suge Knight crew just for money. He was one of the first rappers/MC's ever and that was way back in the 80's. One example of many, which proves that its always been about money, cash and hoez.

Compare rap to other songs. It takes more talent (for most artists) to write about 100+ more lines in a song than just a chorus and 2 verses that are practically the same. I doubt rap is the only music genre that is ultimately influenced by money.

What about Bone, Thugs n Harmony? They actually rap about world/black issues. My favourite rappers by far, plus theyre voices are like Cyprus Hill rappers which is a big plus.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
MC Hammer was a one-hit wonder. And he wasnt really the start of rap. Grandmaster Flash and RUN DMC are who I believe brought rap to the main stream and MC Hammer came after them. I never really liked Cypress Hill. But Bone Thugs n Harnmony was a mad group.

do you remember mase? now he was a good rapper
Yeh, how good was feels so good. :uhhuh: He has a new singe out, 'Welcome Back'. His first single in quite a few years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)