• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Employment in Hurstivile Area (1 Viewer)

Lukybear

HSC
Are there any jobs avaliable in hurstivile/kogarah/rockdale/ anywhere near those places. It can be causal or part time, and wherever.

And please excuses me if i sound retarded but how do you actually get a job?
Do you just go to the place where you want it and ask for the manager and hand in your resume? Can you hand you resume in to a job that is not advertising??

Sorry its first time looking for a job.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Lukybear said:
Are there any jobs avaliable in hurstivile/kogarah/rockdale/ anywhere near those places. It can be causal or part time, and wherever.

And please excuses me if i sound retarded but how do you actually get a job?
Do you just go to the place where you want it and ask for the manager and hand in your resume? Can you hand you resume in to a job that is not advertising??

Sorry its first time looking for a job.
Seek isnt the best place to look for a first-time job being as every job on that website mostly have a shitload of applicants trying to apply for the same thing.

Best thing is retail so go raid hurstville westfield/rockdale plaza/or the main streets in each suburb with a CV. Mind you, its a bit late now as they tend to hire around september for the xmas rush.

Anyway, good luck because looking for work is one of the most frustrating things you'll ever do!

tania O

HSC
just give out your resumes to stores or just ask are you guys hiring? =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)