"Empty File" during submission (1 Viewer)

obliscape

HSC
So I wanted to submit some assessment tasks but after I've filled out the submit form with all the course, description, author etc. and selected my file, I hit submit and get "<file name=""> is an empty file." when it's obviously a .docx document. Tried changing it to .doc and making it a .zip file as well...
Enlighten me please?
I use Mozilla Firefox, but I tried Google Chrome as well :S
</file>

me121

Premium Member
HSC
So I wanted to submit some assessment tasks but after I've filled out the submit form with all the course, description, author etc. and selected my file, I hit submit and get "<file name=""> is an empty file." when it's obviously a .docx document. Tried changing it to .doc and making it a .zip file as well...
Enlighten me please?
I use Mozilla Firefox, but I tried Google Chrome as well :S
</file>
How big is the file?

me121

Premium Member
HSC
Most likely this is happening because the file is not being sent. This will happen in some cases if you do not select a file to submit, or if you select a file to be uploaded that your browser cannot access, or for some other reason that your browser doesn't send the file.

obliscape

HSC
Oh...ok? :S
I think in this case my browser might not be sending the file, but I can attach it and send through email :S
Thanks for the explanation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)