Encore - Feburary 2007 (1 Viewer)

crono26

HSC
So who's going? I think 3 out of 8 people from my school got in! Which is pretty amazing....

We're coming all the way from Canberra! (The only school in Canberra that does the HSC)

Nicci_15

HSC
Uni Grad
crono26 said:
So who's going? I think 3 out of 8 people from my school got in! Which is pretty amazing....

We're coming all the way from Canberra! (The only school in Canberra that does the HSC)
Hey. Wow thats amazing. r u going at night? And btw does Mr Stenning work at ur skool?

crono26

HSC
3 got into the final round and none got in :| they all got 50/50 for extension.. how sad. nah i dunno a stenning sorry

ITS MONDAY! GET EXCITED!

Sofstar

HSC
I was there!. The first piece was the winner! A piano piece by Matthew Hindson which involved elbow bashing, it was played really well, really really well.

crono26

HSC
yeah it wasnt the best tho.. i rated it 3rd. the clarinet was pro, the tango was good and the hornist was somthing else! along with the theatrical singer

katius16

HSC
Sofstar said:
I was there!. The first piece was the winner! A piano piece by Matthew Hindson which involved elbow bashing, it was played really well, really really well.
Omg i know, my class are still talking about it. I was a bit bored with it. we were supposed to go to learn stuff about our instrument, and seeing as i am a vocalist, there was one that i could sort of relate to, like the croatian singers were good, but i couldnt learn anything from them, and the one girl soloist was ok, but a bit weak. The guy in the rock band. I cant relate myself to him at all. It was a good night, but... wish there were more vocalists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)