End of first semester results? (1 Viewer)

X

XavierKadic

Just seeing how everyone went - post screenshots!

Last edited by a moderator:
X

XavierKadic

White Rabbit said:
If my results were full of distinctions, I'd be tempted to post mine too ;)
:p Yup. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

Callistogenic

HSC
You get them by going to the TAFEnsw website and clicking on the 'E-services' link. Sign in and the results are presented under the 'enrollments and results' tab section.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Heres mine, very surprised.

Especially at Levelling - l thought l went shat.

Callistogenic

HSC
iceflower86 said:
Thanks...its not working for me though :(
Click the e-services link, then if you don't have a login, register with the site, (from my knowledge, you need a TAFECard) and if you've got any other problems, PM me.

Or, you could always just wait until the results are mailed to you. :p

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Make sure when you access the E-Services thing, that you use the *correct* numbers as you have two on your card, but if you still can't get in to the site, you know that you can just get the admin desk to printoff your results so far.
And since I finished CGVE and started HSC at Tafe it has been so dissapointing with the TAFE transcripts...I can get band 6 and it still says Pass(Unrecorded) :(...

Musegirl

HSC
N/A
Hey, I studied an advanced diploma last semester and the semester before. I failed two modules last year but I passed them this year. Will those fails appear on my updated transcript, even though I have passed everything now?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I do believe fails are recorded as many universities state that you may only fail so many modules before you can no longer gain entrance meaning that they would have to be able to access that information somehow. This wouldn't effect the validity of your diploma in the slightest. However I am not 100% definite on the recording of fails on transcripts. Sorry.

Callistogenic

HSC
flyin' said:
they look nice..

that's a lot of subjects.
Heh, yeah. Application's the key, considering TAFE classes last 25 hours a week for me, (and we're really doing a 2 year course in the space of a year) which is surprising, considering ANU's BA(DA) is 10-12 hours per week, over a three year period.

Weird.

H?

buddy
HSC
Here's mine.

Stage 3 - Advanced Diploma (Accounting) at Ultimo TAFE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)