Enders Game (1 Viewer)

sampson_701

HSC
Hey guys,
We are doing Enders Game by Orson Scott Card as out Text. I dont know of any other schools out there doing it. I was wondering if there are, if so, do you guys have any information that might help me? Thanks

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Ender's Game kicks arse, I wish we were doing it. It's such a brilliant story...

Anyways, HSC Online has a unit on Ender's Game. Go there, click on "English", "Area of Study", "Focus: Imaginative Journeys", and then "Ender's Game".

Also, a quick tip. When writing about Ender's Game, be sure to identify it as a science fiction text that allows Orson Scott Card to explore and commentate on the world he lives in. Card is using the imaginative journey in Ender's Game to explore the nature of humanity - relationship with the Buggers, the way the kids interact, etc. Best of luck. :)

I_F

stine

HSC
Let me know if you're interested in buying a study guide for Ender's Game that might give you some much-desired insight into how to attack essay questions about the text. Also, I have a couple of essays that achieved full marks at a selective school :)

sampson_701

HSC
wow, so there really are others out there doing enders game. Yeah it is a good book, on of the few i have actually read. Thanks for the offer of the book, but should be right, i have most of the study books for enders game....Thanks guys for you help...

sampson_701

HSC
Im having trouble picking out the imaginative journeys in enders game? Would you happen to know any or do you know a link where that could help me? The last link you gave was greag, it just didnt have much about the actual journeys taken

doreen

HSC
hey guys! i dun even know if this message will come up coz its my first time writing on this thing but i wanted ask where i can find essays on enders game? coz like u no for all the other modules ppl r studying u can find essays on this site but i dont no where 2 look enders game essays :p Can any1 help?

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
stine said:
Let me know if you're interested in buying a study guide for Ender's Game that might give you some much-desired insight into how to attack essay questions about the text. Also, I have a couple of essays that achieved full marks at a selective school :)
im studying this also.
may i see your essays?

Horry6

HSC
We are studying Ender's Game and I have also chosen The Cat in the Hat.
But I am having trouble in comparing this to Ender's Game.
Any suggestions?

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Horry6 said:
We are studying Ender's Game and I have also chosen The Cat in the Hat.
But I am having trouble in comparing this to Ender's Game.
Any suggestions?
choose something else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)