• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Enders Game (1 Viewer)

iluvjacob

HSC
Help!?

question:

How the piece of related material represents the concept of the imaginative journey

i am so stumpped lol
i know what like..i know..no i dont..help?
><

matt359

HSC
well u c here ruby that enders game is a fabulous books that involves many journeys. an imginative journey has no limits an the acumilonimbus is the center that controls the rest of the heliocentrics. a journey can involve more then one person and the journey can involve the responder as well as the persona in the journey. false asumptions can be made but interestingly enough, the figure of edward thomas is absent from concept of choices we make in life and the paths we take. the form and features is very interresting with a hint of speculation. on the suface the story seems to be about mediation on past events and actions.Hope this was usefull, chow.

iluvjacob

HSC
matt359 said:
well u c here ruby that enders game is a fabulous books that involves many journeys. an imginative journey has no limits an the acumilonimbus is the center that controls the rest of the heliocentrics. a journey can involve more then one person and the journey can involve the responder as well as the persona in the journey. false asumptions can be made but interestingly enough, the figure of edward thomas is absent from concept of choices we make in life and the paths we take. the form and features is very interresting with a hint of speculation. on the suface the story seems to be about mediation on past events and actions.Hope this was usefull, chow.

Thanks..I still dont get it but thanks :)

eurabbie

HSC
Hmm does anyone get it when physics words are used when desribing english or trying to???? Let alone wether or not person Perry know s what their typing.:santa:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)