Energy Drinks? Good Idea? (1 Viewer)

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
hey do you guys drink energy drinks before exams? is it a good idea to do? cos i am soo tired these days lost motivation i think it could help?

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
pepsi/coffee/energy drinks.

they're my moral support when it comes to exams.

danz90

HSC
Big NO according to my Bio teacher.... my doctor says they're no good to have before exams either.

You're much better off having something with a low GI, like a banana or an apple, right before the exam. Have a good drink of water too, but not so much that you need to take a toilet break during the exam.

Personally, Vitamin B12 saved me since the end of term 2. I've been taking an oral vitamin b12 spray every morning... which has really boosted my energy, taken me out of that sluggish mood and improved lethargy. Search for Pure Advantage B12 Spray in google..

Last edited:

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Yea just stick with medium sized meals - nothing too sugary - it always makes me shake. Maybe a coffee if your tired. If you start using energy drinks to get energy then you'll sorta get used to it. Stick to moderation or you'll feel like shit.

bawd

HSC
danz90 said:
Big NO according to my Bio teacher.... my doctor says they're no good to have before exams either.

You're much better off having something with a low GI, like a banana or an apple, right before the exam. Have a good drink of water too, but not so much that you need to take a toilet break during the exam.

Personally, Vitamin B12 saved me since the end of term 2. I've been taking an oral vitamin b12 spray every morning... which has really boosted my energy, taken me out of that sluggish mood and improved lethargy. Search for Pure Advantage B12 Spray in google..
Actually, all eight vitamins of the B family complex should be consumed together because they are quite synergistic.

HSC
Energy drinks are gross, high in kilojules and they just make you even more thirstier!!! I'm talking of course about rockstar, V and redbull. Powerade is okay I guess.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Energy drinks are gross, high in kilojules and they just make you even more thirstier!!! I'm talking of course about rockstar, V and redbull. Powerade is okay I guess.
That means I can drink more 'Mother' in the future then.

Rock On

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)