Eng 4uers 2007 (1 Viewer)

HSC
oh really gaoOO..i didn't know that : /

G'luck goaOO..i'm sure something will pop up out of no where...that's what always happens with me...

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
Well I was really excited about the free range of the course so have spent the last couple of weeks rolling in ideas...I'm a little worried I'm not going to stick to one idea but here's hoping something works itself out.
I haven't started writing as I want to do some research before hand although will hopefully start during the holidays.
...I have two teachers for just the one of me so I'm pretty stoked, although they spent the first two lessons trying to convince me not to do it.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
hmm...
im doing 4math and 4eng..
and im wasting my life away doing ee2 research etc becuase im avbsolutely in LOVE with it.
Its just so much fun..
hmmm
and im not even doing something that requires all that much research, its not factual etc..
maybe im just procrastinating..
but i know that i love this and later on this year when we post up our works in the BOS showcase, i wont be attatching it with a comment of ..
'heres my MW, its not good, but here it is..'
or anything of the sort..
it;s my heart and soul babeh!
♥

HSC
i'll take your word for it nichhole!

I've stopped doing anything for eng 2 or any of my subs for that matter...
gah i'm being naughty these holidays :S...

must get back on track

brolgaballet

~Sarah ~
HSC
Hey!

I handed my proposal in yesterday.

i have begun my short story...1200 or something already. but i am having serious issues writing it. it wont flow or anything.

my viva voce is in 2 months!

what is it!

ciao
xox

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subjects:

Extension II English
Extension History
Extension I English
Modern History
Advanced English
2U Religion
Biology

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
=]

My EE2 is going well,... just alot of journal stuff [research and whatnot]
and i've got about 1500 words down, [v. rough and sketchy, i need to hand them in with my proposal which is due in 2 weekss...]

Very happy with it, though there are times where i wish i had done Hist Ext. Especially afteri had an ephiphany after a kid from my old school came 2nd in state..
eh!
cannot change a thing.
:)!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
You guys handed in your proposals late.. Ours were due in early December.

HSC
wow...yeah my proposal was due late last term..
We got our marks back..i was suprised at how well i did...so i'm satisfied.
i've only written about...350 wrds to be honest :S

i'm not to worried about how slow i'm going though...i know/hope at some point i'll end up writing a large amount in one go.it always tends to happen that way.
.....i just have to wait til that moment. : /

rachael.mcgee

HSC
WOAH you guys have done so much more than me... our proposal is due this wk (wk 3 term 1) and ggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh i feel so behind!!!

HSC
Nice Bumpage HeideggerII..

rachael.mcgee: yeah i find that really weird...i'm guessing they are asking more out of your proposal then what we had to do...

I've moved from 300 words to 700! yesss. :rofl: hehe its poor...ah well..

i only figured out a plot last night...and i'm not happy with it..but no time to be fussy :bomb:

ninoshka

HSC
Best course in the HSC i think. Got my idea, just trying (unsuccessfully) to finalise plot and strengthen characters. Still being too fussy and scrapping many pages though... nevermatter, writing isn't a chore. :) Does anyone know if the NSW Writer's Centre at Roselle is worthwhile??

Last edited:

halialoon

HSC
rachael.mcgee said:
WOAH you guys have done so much more than me... our proposal is due this wk (wk 3 term 1) and ggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh i feel so behind!!!
yea same with us ours was due 19/2, I'm a bit worried everyone else on this forum seems streets ahead of me and I don't even have a solid idea yet even though I've done quite alot of research. I keep telling myself that more research will lead me to an idea but that hasn't come true as yet...is anyone else in the same boat?

BayLee

HSC
It's good to have started your draft i guess, but don't stress too much, having a solid knowledge of what you're structure, plot and characterisation techinques are, as well as developed research is more important at this stage. A lot of people rush into their drafts without direction - just because they think completing it will put them ahead of everyone else. Slow and methodical will still give you a strong, consolidated MW.

HSC
hmm hopefully that is true....for my MW hasn't moved for 2 weeks..i've had thoughts about it...but not really solid scenes i can just write about straight away..

how much have you gotton done?

BayLee

HSC
MortImmortelle said:
hmm hopefully that is true....for my MW hasn't moved for 2 weeks..i've had thoughts about it...but not really solid scenes i can just write about straight away..

how much have you gotton done?

I havent started my draft at all =/
My concepts and ideas are solid and definative but I'm still playing around with structure and characters. Don't stress as long as you've made solid progress by the end of the Easter holidays you'll be fine. I find discussions with other people really helps to consolidate ideas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)