ENG change in perspective (1 Viewer)

study budd[Y]

Reformist Nerd
HSC
Heyz! I just got my first english assesment-"how has ur understanding of 'changing perspective' been influenced by 3 other texts of your choosing". we need to prepare a 4-5min oral presetation. Could you guys give me a detailed outline as to HOW to set out such a speech?! also, it would be a great help if you could direct me to some 'other related texts' that deal with changing perspective!

Winston

HSC
are u from my scool?
hahahah
thats the same fing i have to do

*jaydee*

HSC
hahaha!
omg, i think its pretty safe to say we all go to all saints! :)

Winston

HSC
hahahaah yes!!!
who are u?
well obviously ull no who i am
from my username

Fi

this might come too late, but i'll try answering ur question.

the first thing u have to do is define changing perspective, you can have a variety of definitions.
then u should analyse ur material- u should do this before u start writing ur speech, write at least 2 or 3 pages on each- this will help u later when u are required to write essays. from here ur definition of changing pers. is likely to change.
get to the point, don't waste time trying to sound good, u run the risk of not making sense and not keeping with the time limit-believe me 4-5 minutes sometimes is not enough.

don't forget that alot of ur marks come from the presentation of the speech. Make some witty and funny comments or whatever that will make ur speech stand out (it will pay off in the end).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)