Engadine Driving Test (1 Viewer)

redkelah

HSC
Thinking of going there as one of my options. Anyone been there before?
Care to comment on testers, test route, tips, etc?

Sokolov

HSC
N/A
they are very strict.

i hear the testing officers will physically leave the vehicle just to check how far from the kerb you are after performing a kerbside park regardless of how well you did and yet later the officer cunt was almost half asleep.

redkelah

HSC
thanks for the heads up, looks like there are idiot driving testers there too... Damn seems like russian roulette to take the test there then :D

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
ask an instructor to give you a practice test.

i live near engadine, and my brothers' friends' dad is a driving instructor, and as practice i'll get him to give me a couple of practice tests in engadine, since he knows the route they take.

they are very strict.

i hear the testing officers will physically leave the vehicle just to check how far from the kerb you are after performing a kerbside park regardless of how well you did and yet later the officer cunt was almost half asleep.
lol.

A.Chair

HSC
I thought they didn't do tests in engadine anymore....could be wrong though.

I did it a few years ago and it was fairly easy, the route we took went past my house and the street in which i had to do my three point turn in was wide enough to not have to do a three point turn at all.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
thanks for the heads up, looks like there are idiot driving testers there too... Damn seems like russian roulette to take the test there then :D
yeah idiot testers...

it is always the testers' fauilt never the drivers'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)