Engineering Help Do I Need These!!! (1 Viewer)

kido525

HSC
For CIVIL ENGINEERING AT UTS do i need to have my old hsc physics and chemistry books for references or everything will be new in the course cause i was thinking of selling all my physics and chemistry books but not too sure whether to sell it or not cause i might need them in the future

Logistics

HSC
You'll be required to buy this physics book plus this access key for your first year.

You won't need your hsc books.

Brand new will set you back around $110? or so including the access key.

I have mine always stayed home in a really good condition. I'll be happy to sell it to you and the access key which is good for another year. That is if you're interested.

kido525

HSC
Logistics said:
You'll be required to buy this physics book plus this access key for your first year.

You won't need your hsc books.

Brand new will set you back around $110? or so including the access key.

I have mine always stayed home in a really good condition. I'll be happy to sell it to you and the access key which is good for another year. That is if you're interested.
So im taking as u do CIVIL Engineering at UTS , so the books u are gonna sell me are gonna me used next year for sure? ok so do u have msn so we can negotiate a price etc, Hows civil engineering if u do. do it? Like is it fun, sociable, Hands on , theory etc

Logistics

HSC
I don't do civil eng. First year eng. is same no matter what your major is. Only some subjects vary although I know people who do civil.

The subjects you will do first year are:

48210 Engineering for Sustainability (an englisgh subject, don't need to buy books)

33130 Mathematical Modelling (You can buy a book if you want to, many people inlcuding me didn't bother buying one, the material you're given is enough)

68037 Physical Modelling (You will need the book for this subjectm which I have in top condition)

48310 Introduction to Civil Engineering (This subject I didn't do, I can find the info out for you if you want to)

48221 Informatics VB (I didn't have to do this one :) But its basic programming using Visual Basic)

33230 Mathematical Modelling 2 (The Mathematical Modelling book above is use although I passed the subject without buying the book)

not sure about these 2.
48321 Statics
48320 Surveying

Each subject has a lecture, tutorial (where you do exercises), Labs (hands on stuff)

In the first year out of 8 subjects I only needed to buy 2 books :) Wasn't gonna bother spending $100s for books lol.

Anyway I can tell you more stuff on msn. I'll send you a Private messege with my email

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)