Engineering Studies HSC- Post-Thoughts after Exam (1 Viewer)

ABBAS38

HSC
Post Predictions and Thoughts on the Engineering Studies Exam Tomorrow!

ABBAS38

HSC
Truss Analysis Question :p
Imagine they don't put one in like last year, the 1st time without one in like 20 yrs lol but i think they will tomorrow and i hope so where am i going to get those easy marks lmao

StudyOnly

HSC
Imagine they don't put one in like last year, the 1st time without one in like 20 yrs lol but i think they will tomorrow and i hope so where am i going to get those easy marks lmao
Ye, they most likely will. Hope they don't throw in some abstract questions that don't seem like they are apart of the syllabus (as they seem to have done often in the older papers).

ABBAS38

HSC
Ye, they most likely will. Hope they don't throw in some abstract questions that don't seem like they are apart of the syllabus (as they seem to have done often in the older papers).
I knooooow. I feel there are many of those questions that look like they aren’t part of the syllabus, really random

StudyOnly

HSC
How are you with drawings? I am horrible at them, hopefully won't have something too hard.

ABBAS38

HSC
I hope there is a half development that is the easiest drawing and I hope there is no pictorial

ABBAS38

HSC
Well good luck for tomorrow
Yep I don’t have time to talk anymore tbh getting distracted. Hope it all goes well for u bro and everyone listening good luck and don’t stress 😀. Also everyone please share their thoughts tomorrow after the exam GL!

Skuxxgolfer

HSC
N/A
I knooooow. I feel there are many of those questions that look like they aren’t part of the syllabus, really random
2016 25b Aircraft flight control systems use either cables or ‘fly-by-wire’ systems. Contrast these flight control systems.

Just like these ones?

ABBAS38

HSC
2016 25b Aircraft flight control systems use either cables or ‘fly-by-wire’ systems. Contrast these flight control systems.

Just like these ones?
Lol i did that question today, Ye I think those are quite weird and I don’t see much of drones in our syllabus and those flight systems either just basic ones, I guess that’s what he meant

Jig

HSC
Expecting a solid b2, maybe a b3 on a good day lol, this subject kills me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)