Engineering Studies HSC- Post-Thoughts after Exam (1 Viewer)

StudyOnly

HSC
what was the function of capacitor, variable capacitor, earth and other ones signal diode?

Liam Hu1

HSC
One question, did you guys need to section the cylinder thing in the middle for the last question. I wasn't sure

ABBAS38

HSC
didn't know those and also the impedance one
yep those capacitors were weird and for the diode i just said a one-way component that acts as a voltage regulator allows the current to flow in one direction, so just the general definition, the rest bullshitted

Liam Hu1

HSC
the varied capacitor change the channel, capacitor is used to demodulate. I guess...

Skuxxgolfer

HSC
N/A
I think its fair to say, that this one has been harder than the last five years (imo)

Bandsaw27

HSC
variable capacitor allows to tune for certain frequency, the standard capacitor is used to provide a more constant level of charge in the circuit - makes the output curve smooth. The diode is for rectification from AC to DC

StudyOnly

HSC
variable capacitor allows to tune for certain frequency, the standard capacitor is used to provide a more constant level of charge in the circuit - makes the output curve smooth. The diode is for rectification from AC to DC
if this is correct,
got variable capacitor wrong
got standard capacitor correct iirc
got diode correct iirc

ABBAS38

HSC
welp barely said any of that lmao :(

StudyOnly

HSC
what about the signal diode? also how did you do that waveform question? And also the impedance one?

ABBAS38

HSC
what about the signal diode? also how did you do that waveform question? And also the impedance one?
my wave forms were bad i just know for one i did it in the positive direction DC [made sure it was in 1 direction only]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)