Engineering studies past paper (1 Viewer)

Cathode_RT

Guild Member
HSC
Anyone got trial papers? thank you
There are a few on THSC - but other than that just practice textbook content, the questions in Copeland volume 2 are excellent, and the HSC notes for engineering studies is a good resource for much of the theory based content (ie, steel microstructures, hardening methods etc)

As for drawings, the best way to practice them is to spam as many as possible - the textbook "Engineering Studies Communication - Student Workbook" by John Rochford is excellent for revising and learning your AS1100 standards - I will attach a document I made last year full of as many drawing questions as I could find.

Attachments

FudiddidoAdrian

HSC
There are a few on THSC - but other than that just practice textbook content, the questions in Copeland volume 2 are excellent, and the HSC notes for engineering studies is a good resource for much of the theory based content (ie, steel microstructures, hardening methods etc)

As for drawings, the best way to practice them is to spam as many as possible - the textbook "Engineering Studies Communication - Student Workbook" by John Rochford is excellent for revising and learning your AS1100 standards - I will attach a document I made last year full of as many drawing questions as I could find.
thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)