Engineering Studies Tutor (1 Viewer)

PPTR

HSC
N/A
Hey Guys,

Sorry I know that this post should really be in the tutoring forum, but something weird is going on in there and no-one can really read the post, just the title.

Basically, this post is to inform you that I am now accepting any new students seeking tutoring for 2011. I am currently studying Aerospace Engineering at UNSW (3rd year) and know the whole Preliminary and HSC syllabuses of engineering studies back to front. This was actually one of my favourite subjects I chose for Yr.11 and 12 and I stuck with it all the way through getting a high band 6 for my own HSC which I completed in 2008, and I'm now studying Engineering at an advanced level at university.

My approach is to work at the level you are at and make the whole thing simpler for you to understand.
From experience, I have noticed that a lot of students simply are unable to understand the concept of applied physics and mathematics to machines that is engineering, or they are lost because they do not understand what is going on. What is also common is that some students approach engineering studies lightly in Yr 11 and consequently find Yr 12 difficult to cope with. Whatever the case may be I urge you to get help as soon as possible. Engineering is a scoring subject and if you treat is lightly, it would simply be a missed opportunity for losing out on the knowledge and even getting a low mark for your HSC.

Engineering studies doesn't have to be something to get stressed over. If you are genuinely interested in it and work at it, you may actually end up having fun and even pursue engineering further even after high school.

Any other queries or if you are interested, send me a PM.

Last edited:

Molz

HSC
got any good notes to share o wise one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)