Engineering Timetable (1 Viewer)

D94

HSC
N/A
Crap, imo.

You have two 9am tutorials - Monday and Friday, and four 9am starts. Unless you live on campus or reasonably close to uni, public transport is going to a pain, it's generally unreliable, so when you have class tests in MATH, you may want to go a bit earlier just to be on the safe side.

You might be a morning person (but then, there are 6pm finishes - I know you probably couldn't have done anything about that though) so it could be all right, if not, then you will probably realise you will never want a 9am start again.

shravan_872

HSC
Uni Grad
Crap, imo.

You have two 9am tutorials - Monday and Friday, and four 9am starts. Unless you live on campus or reasonably close to uni, public transport is going to a pain, it's generally unreliable, so when you have class tests in MATH, you may want to go a bit earlier just to be on the safe side.

You might be a morning person (but then, there are 6pm finishes - I know you probably couldn't have done anything about that though) so it could be all right, if not, then you will probably realise you will never want a 9am start again.
damn haha, I am very much a morning person. Its the best I could get :(

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
move the friday maths tutorial and you get fridays off, physics lectures are pretty useless

D94

HSC
N/A
damn haha, I am very much a morning person. Its the best I could get :(
In that case, move your Friday tutorial to Thursday 9am, and like what kaz said, take Fridays off since Physics lectures are really not worth going to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)