Engineering Timetable (1 Viewer)

JH751

HSC
timetable.jpg

What do you guys think of my Engineering timetable. Ive tried to keep thursday and friday as free as possible for study time and so i can work a part time job. Do you think its manageable? Tuesday is the only day where there are no breaks but I think i can manage seeing as it is only a half day.

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
School of mech said:
9 Attendance
(1)
Students are required to be in attendance at the correct time and place of any formal or informal examinations. Non attendance on any grounds insufficient to claim special consideration will result in the forfeiture of marks associated with the assessment. Participation in a minimum number of assessment items may be a requirement of any unit of study.
(2)
Students are expected to attend a minimum of 90% of timetabled activities for a unit of study, unless granted exemption by the Dean or Head of School most concerned. The Dean or Head of School most concerned may determine that a student fails a unit of study because of inadequate attendance. Alternatively, at their discretion, they may set additional assessment items where attendance is lower than 90%.

Not sure how they check attendance at lectures but they insist you attend- so unless you live on campus; Friday looks like a 2hour return commute for a 1 hour lecture.

-o-

HSC
N/A
It's good, quite easily manageable I would think. Just Friday that would be a bit annoying tho.

Last edited:

zxreth

HSC
I don't like to encourage these things, but you'll be fine not going to the friday lecture at all so long as you keep on top of your work at home using lecture slides/textbook etc

On a side note, engineering with fundamental maths units? good luck.

Weeber

HSC
N/A
Any reason you are doing the fundamental units of maths for engineering?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)