engineering! (1 Viewer)

Schniz

HSC
ive got into B Engineering at Newcaslte Uni... just wondering about the difficulty of the courses.. i struggled a bit with 3u maths.. (only got 24/25 haha) and was just wondering if doing engineering will kill me. i think i want to do mechatronics or possibly civil if that makes any difference.

gahhh! im heaps stressed out! dont know what to doooooooo! :worried:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
24 out of 50?

100% sure that engineering is REALLY the right way to go?

sinist4

HSC
im doing engineering and i didnt even do 3u. i onli did 2u... im considering doing a bridging course for it.

HSC
Don't feel too discouraged....as long as your two unit mark is decent you should be ok...they should teach you all the things you need to know, and you will have some sorta background....well here's to hoping anyway...because I am doing engineering as well and got 74% which is misleading since I was 5 or so marks each side of a pass each exam.

I know someone who is doing engineering and only did general maths....wonder how that is guna turn out for him...

sinist4

HSC
^^ yea if u want to do it.. thn u'll probably do well :)

where u doing engineering @ jb_nc ?

HSC
well its none of them its wollongong uni...materials engineering? (I think)

is it true that the maths in electrical engineering is the toughest out of all the engineerings? i will be studying electrical engineering at wollongong...i keep being told i will be ok on the basis of my marks, but im stil skeptical (37/50 in three unit, 84/100 in two unit)....

Datto120

HSC
I'm not doing engineering but i have always found maths boring and have then struggled at it. I know this is pretty much common sense and you have probably heard it all before but in maths just think about your goal and it should help you concentrate. For my HSC i set one day a week for me to just focus on maths which worked for a while. Lol. I hope i dont have to complete any maths units for teaching!!!:mad1:

Schniz

HSC
ah, yeah, 24/50 sorry guys...
i got 89/100 for 2u... but it was based on my assesment because we had a kinda big disruption during our exam.
argh im sooo stressed out! i dont know whether to do mechatronics, civil, electrical or telecommunications gahhhh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)