Engl 2641 (1 Viewer)

pointepink

HSC
Hi,

As a result of having read some of the Deerslayer text for ENGL 2636 (which is not supposed to be studies until after the mid-semester break),I have decided to change my English units. Can anyone tell me anything about this unit? I know I have now missed 4 of the lectures but I'm not sure how much I'll be disadvantaged (my old university recorded lectures). Is this switch in enrolment not advisable?

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
hey there,

I do both those courses. I'm finding ENGL2641 quite interesting. I think Will Christie is great and the issues arising from the texts are pretty interesting. Wait sorry, I'm not sure if you're asking about the ENGL2636 or ENGL2641 subject (as your title would seem to suggest. Personally I find 18th Century literature more interesting and the Lecturers seem excellent. ENGL2636 is also interesting, but hmmm... I'm not so keen on the Bible. You've missed most of the lectures about The Bibles origins and its effect on Early English Literature, and other important background knowlege, but I'm sure with a bit of hard work you could catch up.

pointepink

HSC
Hi Fleepbasding,

Thanks for replying! I was actually asking about ENGL2641 (I was originally enrolled in English Literature and the English Bible but decided that I wanted to change). I asked Will Christie about joining this late and he said I should be alright and that he has posted notes on the website. I'm not sure which website he is talking about though because I have no ENGL 2641 in my Webct. How do I access it? Also, as I'm still hesitant about taking the unit, I haven't bought the reader. Will said that the essay question is in it. If possible, could you please post the essay question up?

Thankyou once again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)