England. (1 Viewer)

HSC
okay so after school...HSC.
next year im planning on going to the uk for fashion school.
has anyone been there before, if so.
where are some places to keep away from??

thankyou

:)

HSC
UK generally has a pretty high violence rate, but like anywhere else you have your safe areas and your unsafe areas.

E.g. London is a wonderful city but there are like gangs and stuff... lol listen to LDN by Lily Allen! Thats about a locals perspective of the city... and my friends lived there and told me multiple stories about stabbings etc. (One was in Ipswich the other in London)

but yeah, don't let it deter you. Sydney has violence too.

Just try to not get a glasgow kiss (Y)

congrats on the course, sounds fun!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
My brother lived there for a year and all he faced were public transport issues. Twice he was considered a terrorist for wearing a black hoody, a backpack and an ipod..and he had a shaved head and stubble. He told me they asked what was in his pocket and he went to grab it to say it was just his ipod and they freaked out :D

I wouldn't worry man. Plenty of Australian's go to England all the time. Just be street smart like you would be here!

pushkin

HSC
N/A
i studied for a semester in england. the best part about it was the people that i met and the proximity to the rest of europe. other than that i was fairly disappointed.

Peartie

HSC
i can reccomend to GET OUT OF THE BIG CITIES!!!

go to the country (places like Devon and Cornwall) - in my opinion best places in all of England :)

Also go to the Scottish Highlands (I know its not england but its better :) )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)