ENGLISH ADV - PAPER TWO (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
questions were so good omg. like it took some extra time a bit bc I had to accommodate for the q esp for mod a but that was such a good paper. my berlin wall love story came in clutch for mod c 😍😍 I'm not hoping too high but I think I did pretty okay 😭😭😭 loved that paper so much thank you nesa

Freewheelin

HSC
questions were so good omg. like it took some extra time a bit bc I had to accommodate for the q esp for mod a but that was such a good paper. my berlin wall love story came in clutch for mod c 😍😍 I'm not hoping too high but I think I did pretty okay 😭😭😭 loved that paper so much thank you nesa
ikr lmaoo. My mod c was literally about coping with unfulfilled anticipiation.

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Easiest fucking 2 hsc papers of any subject any year of all time give me my state rank 100%

Fr though I think my under milkf wood essay was 20/20 it Waa beautiful

Cow was kind of mid but at least it was open ended

scaryshark09

βˆžβˆ† who let 'em cook dis long βˆ†βˆž
HSC
You guys thought it was easy….
I found it mid but mod c was hard cause I had prepared a story about anticipation leading to the depressing stuff so it didn’t fit at all
I wrote it anyway

SASH_06_X

HSC
For me the biggest win was no magi for mod b, I was so scared we would get it as one of the poems that I stayed awake till 3 trying to memo the poem waffling about how wise men visited baby Jesus πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

breadcrumbs

HSC
guys what happens if i didnt mention the words textual conversations once in my entire mod a essay WILL IT BE OK😭😭 LIKE I REFERRED TO THE QN BUT NOT SPECIFICALLY USING THE WORDS CONVERSATION BETWEEN MY TEXTS

Cathode_RT

HSC
I loved the paper, did have to rush a bit on Mod A so it might take a hit but mod C and B were beautiful
also NO MORE ENGLISH BABY WE WIN THESE
IM SPEAKING CHINESE OUT OF SPITE NOW F ENGLISH

#ι€ŸεΊ¦δΈŽζΏ€ζƒ…9#
ζ—©δΈŠε₯½δΈ­ε›½
ηŽ°εœ¨ζˆ‘ζœ‰ε†°ζΏ€ζ·‹ ζˆ‘εΎˆε–œζ¬’ε†°ζΏ€ζ·‹
δ½†ζ˜―γ€Šι€ŸεΊ¦δΈŽζΏ€ζƒ…9》比冰激淋……

🍦

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)