ENGLISH ADV - PAPER TWO (1 Viewer)

stormii

HSC
I’m sorry how tf was it easy bro
My mod b was so bad I didn’t even understand the question and I forgot how to analyse my techniques for prufrock and realised the question was talking about form halfway through
Sameeee, mod a was kinda bad too but not as bad as mod B. 💩

Sam14113

HSC
Ahh I found that horrible can’t believe all of you loved it so much

I mean make us ask ‘what is a text about’ like what since when was that important I thought it was more about ‘why’ the composers did what they did?

And Mod B question itself was fine but form, intellectual engagement and personal engagement just made it soooooooo long I felt like so much to talk about

Mod C shoulda been fine but my prepared creative was not good for the stimulus so I changed it and my narrator sounds like they’re approximately 3 years old. Idek what to say

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
everything was fine until I did the reflection on a prescribed text :rolleyes:
I don't think there's anything wrong with that because it's analysing your stylistic choices. Even though the prescribed text wasn't required, as long as you linked the prescribed text to say that it influenced your own stylistic choices explicitly (because that's analysis itself) and made detailed reference to your own text to match it as well you should be fine

xibu34

HSC
I don't think there's anything wrong with that because it's analysing your stylistic choices. As long as you linked the prescribed text to say that it influenced your own stylistic choices explicitly (because that's analysis itself) and made detailed reference to your own text as well you should be fine
Yeah that’s what I was thinking, I still talked about my text pretty thoroughly. My mod A and b essays should carry me hopefully.

Iceyscreen

HSC
Ahh I'm so mad, the questions were all BEAUTIFUL but somehow I messed them all up 😭 Like I could feel my brain and all the prep I did melting during the exam -_- Oh well, hopefully I had some kind of coherent argument, good to hear u lot all found it good:party:

dsakvyilsa

HSC
mod b was kinda nefarious, mod a was pretty good, mod c was beautiful wow I literally completely abandoned my prepared story because inspiration really hit me. The 12/8 mark split for mod c was like a blessing. I almost shed tears of joy when I saw that it was imaginative or discursive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)