ENGLISH ADV (1 Viewer)

jojosiwa123

HSC
Also idk if it is the same for everyone but the stapling was quite... unusual... my test paper was in shambles after I ripped the staples bahahaha
yeah it was the same for everyone hahahah not sure if youre on facebook hsc discussion but everyones making memes out of it lmfao

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Can I just confirm that the first question was about how the internet article and the image represented creativity??

violetcombe

HSC
Also idk if it is the same for everyone but the stapling was quite... unusual... my test paper was in shambles after I ripped the staples bahahaha
lol same here, why couldn't they just give a separate stimulus booklet it would have made our lives so much easier
Same!! I spent so much time mucking about between questions trying to get everything to lie flat...

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Wait I've heard heaps about movie people and toast but didn't have those texts in the advanced paper
Yeah same here, something about a tidy desk and toast. But I read somewhere that 2 of our texts, are also the texts of the standard paper so maybe it's something like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)