English advanced and Extension tutor (2 Viewers)

happy108

HSC
hey, im looking for a GOOD english HSC tutor that can help me get a UAI around 99.... i live in newcastle so its a bit difficult to find tutors... any ideas??

louisakhong

HSC
Hey there

A lot of people are coming from outside Sydney to a small group tutoring weekend at UTS so you can get a few subjects tutored in the one place. It’s $195 for the weekend to cover advanced and extension english, 2 other subject choices and maths if you do maths.

Anyway, the full details for you (and/or your parents) are at www.intensivesummit.com.au

Hey and all the best

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
happy108 said:
who is bob ness?
I am Bobness.

However, i am located in sydney which is quite a distance away from newcastle so i won't be able to help you out there.

Best wishes with finding a suitable tutor though. You should be aware (as an 09 student) that the english advanced and extension syllabuses are changing next year, so a tutor who actually has a teaching plan for eg for belonging and is currently teaching/researching in english (and aware of the requirements of the new syllabus) would be best.

Ismet

HSC
N/A
I've been tutoring for years and the marks my students got in 2007 ranged from 89 to 94 and band sixes in ext.

For those that live far, we can skype. You can contact me on:

0425 360 396
02 9566 2168
gabism@optusnet.com.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)