English Advanced Sucks (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
Here are mine:

a) Its bias asf - evaluation of quality of responses are deprived by one's outward appearance rather than inward talent :(

b) The teachers are psychopaths

c) The assignments are dodgey

d) There is a mod called module c

e) English exists

This is just some of the simple complaints with the subjects. There are more than this.

zizi2003_

HSC
Here are mine:

a) Its bias asf - evaluation of quality of responses are deprived by one's outward appearance rather than inward talent :(

b) The teachers are psychopaths

c) The assignments are dodgey

d) There is a mod called module c

e) English exists

This is just some of the simple complaints with the subjects. There are more than this.
basically he summed it up perfectly.

but here's some extra details:
- hard work literally never gets rewarded and practise apparently gets u nowhere, it's all about 'bullshitting' everything
- it is incomprehensible to me that they expect a bunch of kids to write shakespeare-level creatives in strictly timed conditions, with the questions being absolute crap
- eng teachers torture u with class activities that have absolutely no connection to the actual module
- when, WHEN, will i ever make use of my memorised english essays and creatives ever again?
so basically, the subject itself is futile

uniqueusername1

HSC
basically he summed it up perfectly.

but here's some extra details:
- hard work literally never gets rewarded and practise apparently gets u nowhere, it's all about 'bullshitting' everything
- it is incomprehensible to me that they expect a bunch of kids to write shakespeare-level creatives in strictly timed conditions, with the questions being absolute crap
- eng teachers torture u with class activities that have absolutely no connection to the actual module
- when, WHEN, will i ever make use of my memorised english essays and creatives ever again?
so basically, the subject itself is futile
You seem to be right on the money there.

uniqueusername1

HSC
Exactly you don't even need to do eng adv to be competent at speaking english. Year 6 english is enough.

zizi2003_

HSC
Exactly you don't even need to do eng adv to be competent at speaking english. Year 6 english is enough.
legitttt
plus i didnt even learn how to write better in eng
ironically subjects like history and social sciences instead taught me how to write better - so eng basically teaches u nothing LMAO

specificagent1

HSC
legitttt
plus i didnt even learn how to write better in eng
ironically subjects like history and social sciences instead taught me how to write better - so eng basically teaches u nothing LMAO
SO TRUE modern and legal really taught me to write so much. Like in a LOGICAL, ANALYTICAL way with WRITING THAT IS ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING SUBSTANTIAL

zizi2003_

HSC
bro legit when I sweat i end up getting lower than average. After sending 100 drafts to 5 different teachers. This is my fate.
i understand ur pain lolll
and then these ppl who get their assignment done the night before with the help of some tutor end up getting full marks like wtf ?? (ps, based on true events)

Reactions: 8=D

zizi2003_

HSC
SO TRUE modern and legal really taught me to write so much. Like in a LOGICAL, ANALYTICAL way with WRITING THAT IS ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING SUBSTANTIAL
YES OMLLLLL and the analysis is actually useful???
like what am i gonna get out of analysing how the blue in the curtains represents jealousy like ok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)