english advanced texts.... (1 Viewer)

helpmeimdying

HSC
heyo. trying to find study guides for english advanced and extension texts... anyone know of good ones? my texts are fankenstein and great expectations.

also, if anyone wants to bitch about texts we have to read i will gladly join in. i cant be the only one who loves reading, but really struggles w/ the classics? i feel so uncultured lol.

anyway, please help
from a fellow struggling student

MrSir

HSC
N/A
heyo. trying to find study guides for english advanced and extension texts... anyone know of good ones? my texts are fankenstein and great expectations.

also, if anyone wants to bitch about texts we have to read i will gladly join in. i cant be the only one who loves reading, but really struggles w/ the classics? i feel so uncultured lol.

anyway, please help
from a fellow struggling student
I’m a recently retired teacher and I can help you with resources and some explanations as well. I have PM’d you so you can have more information about how

Houzeife

HSC
I’m a recently retired teacher and I can help you with resources and some explanations as well. I have PM’d you so you can have more information about how
Can u plz help me I'm planning on doing advanced engkish

Houzeife

HSC
Hi there I'm currently in year 10 but plan on doing advanced English

MrSir

HSC
N/A
Hi there I'm currently in year 10 but plan on doing advanced English
My name is mr mcalpin . My email is pamandian@iinet.net.au I would be pleased to help u and give you some advice .

I do use Facebook messenger if that helps as well . Anyway feel free to get back to me and I will be pleased to do what I can to provide some information

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)