English advanced tutor needed (1 Viewer)

john1464

HSC
Hi, I'm really in need of an English advanced tutor for year 12 (I'm going from yr 11 into yr 12). If you're interested please contact me as soon as possible and I live around Chatswood/Lanecove so tutor near that area is preferable. Thank you

Last edited:

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Good to get one before trials and before HSC because that's the time when the essays and creatives are flodding in and the teachers at your school are like "nah mate, one essay per person per week". Pretty bullshit therefore you get a tutor as a source of unlimited essay marking

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Good to get one before trials and before HSC because that's the time when the essays and creatives are flodding in and the teachers at your school are like "nah mate, one essay per person per week". Pretty bullshit therefore you get a tutor as a source of unlimited essay marking
this is why you spam teachers with essays in the non-busy periods

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Nice tactic but no one has seen that. Took me a while to see
It helps if you learn your texts over the holidays and perhaps write a practice essay for Day 1. If you can do that, it's not hard to write an essay or two a week (really it shouldn't take you more than 40mins for one given the time constraints) and you will be in great shape for exams.

Shuuya

HSC
It helps if you learn your texts over the holidays and perhaps write a practice essay for Day 1. If you can do that, it's not hard to write an essay or two a week (really it shouldn't take you more than 40mins for one given the time constraints) and you will be in great shape for exams.
Nailgun, finally sharing your secrets aye :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)