• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

english and eco chats (2 Viewers)

notme123

HSC
we did three: Politics and english lang, Spotty and Metamorphosis I read none of them loooooool
politics is actually amazing its by far my favourite text of the entire syllabus, metamorphosis on the other hand yikes i only read the first part idek what the cockaroach dies of

zizi2003_

HSC
we did three: Politics and english lang, Spotty and Metamorphosis I read none of them loooooool
im scared coz some of the questions (samples from 2019) ask us to adapt our stories to an idea from our MOD a, b or c texts and/or write from the perspective of a character in the Mod C texts
i legit just know the techniques and not in depth info on characters etc

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
im scared coz some of the questions (samples from 2019) ask us to adapt our stories to an idea from our MOD a, b or c texts and/or write from the perspective of a character in the Mod C texts
SAMEEEEEEeeee. oh well we can just bullshit it ahahahahaha

uniqueusername1

HSC
oh dear

uniqueusername1

HSC
our teacher said we can even get a 500 poem. Haha another idiotic prank played to scare the class for no reason.

notme123

HSC
theyll most likely do or any text but im doing two incase one of them doesnt fit

zizi2003_

HSC
theyll most likely do or any text but im doing two incase one of them doesnt fit
do u reckon they could ask smth on the power of literature again this year? coz the past 2 years have been smth along those lines

notme123

HSC
do u reckon they could ask smth on the power of literature again this year? coz the past 2 years have been smth along those lines
not so much last year but fr it was pretty simple to adapt to if your story had anything to do with loss which a lot do

notme123

HSC
theres always the possibility of an image, check the 2019 english standard mod c. it says to END the story at that point

in the 2019 advanced sample it says to begin a creative with the ending. wonderful

zizi2003_

HSC
theres always the possibility of an image, check the 2019 english standard mod c. it says to END the story at that point

in the 2019 advanced sample it says to begin a creative with the ending. wonderful
no but wtf is the advanced one ??
like how do u do that? 😭

notme123

HSC
no but wtf is the advanced one ??
like how do u do that? 😭
i think i would give a letter to the protagonist and put the contents of the letter at the beginning, then in the end they receive that same letter. thats the only coherent way i can think of

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)