• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

English Area of Study Trial Results (1 Viewer)

nwatts

HSC
sunjet said:
omgomgomg post you're story ! :p
http://ugbox.net/~nwatts/aoscreativetask.pdf

chamelia said:
Well maybe it was more a mix of the mark maybe being to generous in my opinion and my high standards. I'd only be happy If I got full marks...lol...but that doesn't happen often enough.
Hah, I see. Talk it over with your teacher. See where you can pick up two extra marks.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
Vampire said:
woah that story is really impressive nwatts...congrads
i agree, tis quite a good story, i like the "crowning street".....couldnt think of a street name so just thought to the main street in the gong and added some letters aye?

nwatts

HSC
Haha.. you're damn right. :)

Thanks for the positive comments. :p I'm not sure why the BOS notes people haven't thrown it up on the site, submitted it a fair while ago.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
the resources section is strange place. a friend bugged me to submit some of my notes and they never went up but then a different person submitted my notes and they went up...odd. but i liked your story nwatts. getting a good mark gives much needed confidence for the real thing.
chamelia: don't worry, i understand exactly how you feel. it's good to have high standards for your work. if you don't expect the best of yourself you won't ever get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)