english at tipps? (1 Viewer)

kadiojill

HSC
hey all,

i was just wondering if english at tipps is good? i'm in the process of looking for an english tutor and it's really hard. is tipps worth going to? also antone know any other good english tutors who can give me feedbacks on my essays and stuff?

Aznmichael92

HSC
kadiojill said:
hey all,

i was just wondering if english at tipps is good? i'm in the process of looking for an english tutor and it's really hard. is tipps worth going to? also antone know any other good english tutors who can give me feedbacks on my essays and stuff?
well my friends who did go there did say english isnt that great. If you go there, only go for maths XD

punhanii

HSC
i use to go english tipps, yeah it isnt that great. Not worth going to :)

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
kadiojill said:
hey all,

I've been there and no its not that great.
My best advice to you is to seek a private tutor rather than group, i also found it a problem looking for tutors, english especially

http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=162377

This guy really knows his stuff and helps you alot which doesn't justify the price he's charging lol

boredofhscs

HSC
punhanii said:
i use to go english tipps, yeah it isnt that great. Not worth going to :)
LOL

couldn't say it better

tipps english = uws bound

+ apparently, they hiked/increased pricez to 20/hr which is a rip n onli like 2 ppl every yr get above 99 from 100 ppl

b3li3v3r

HSC
N/A
hey all,

heyy yehh I go there now and yeh it's a waste of time. Believe me I want to quit. Get a private tutor for english. That's the best option i think.

But go there for maths. =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)