ENGLISH & ECONOMICS TUTORING - Guaranteed success. Call now to find out how. (1 Viewer)

Boston_ILLEGAL

HSC
Haven't come here for a while, have had a good group of students and been busy with projects. However, HSC soon so if anyone wants some last minute workshops particularly for the section 1 paper 1 unseen texts for Adv. English, please call me on 0410 343 187.

Also, any year 11 students who want to fast track their learning and try and finish the english and economics syllabus by END OF THIS YEAR, let me know. I can teach you everything you need to know in the next 4-5 months.

Boston_ILLEGAL

HSC
Looking for HSC students that want intensive workshops for English (particularly section 1 AOS practice) and Economics final exams.

Also any year 11 students who want to finish the English and Economics courses before end of the year, let me know.

Boston_ILLEGAL

HSC
Looking for YEAR 11 students going into Year 12 who want to FINISH their Adv. English and/or English courses within 4 months. Call me to find out how.

Boston_ILLEGAL

HSC
My year 12 students have finished, looking for some new students. Either year 11 or year 12. Call me on 0410 343 187 to find out how I can help you.

Boston_ILLEGAL

HSC
For students who want to FINISH the entire HSC English and Economics courses by MARCH 2012, please give me a call now. Will have you fully prepared with all your pre-planned essays and more over a 3 months period. Interested?

Boston_ILLEGAL

HSC
Offering a 2 months program to get HSC students fully ready. In these 2 months, whether you do English or Economics, I will get you ready for anything and everything. Call me or email me to find out how.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)