English Ext 1 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

hatterene

HSC
i don't really have the skill of building a creative on the spot. i need time to research and create unique narratives and structures :(

mikrokosmos

HSC
wyd today everyone idk how what is left to do tbh
helloo today i'm handwriting the leftover notes - very summarised - and memorising quotes! also just reading some of my other creatives as backup for tomorrow :) praying to all of the gods that we don't get a 25mk creative like i don't have that much creativity in me lmao

mikrokosmos

HSC
I've got Geo to worry about too so Ext is getting not enough attention as it needs... Most likely will be just winging it with my quotes, but what can you do when you have b2b exams...
omgg good luck!! you'll be okay

hatterene

HSC
I've got Geo to worry about too so Ext is getting not enough attention as it needs... Most likely will be just winging it with my quotes, but what can you do when you have b2b exams...
week 2 i had three exams lmfao it did not end well with math ext. but good luck for geo!!!! (use your string as people said on facebook discussio group)

mikrokosmos

HSC
yall why r people on the facebook group saying that electives (eg worlds of upheaval) can ask for creatives.......... i'm not dumb right they can only ask for essay in section 2 right

mikrokosmos

HSC
great!! thank you very much

just to clarify -- one para per text but with links made within?

I'm doing the 3 respective paragraphs with integrated synthesis throughout. It's the way to go imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)