English Extension 1 (1 Viewer)

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
I recieved 44 assesment mark, 47 exam mark, with 46 overall. Very happy. I had to try hard for this subject, and I feel that it paid off.

HSC
N/A
Congratulations everybody!

It's great to see so many high band 3's and band 4's. A special congratulations to all the people who I recognise from the RFTG SOS thread - it appears you have all done very well! Congratulations!

SlipStream

HSC
I got 46. Shocked - my generic essay was heaps average and I ran out of time on my creative. Plus I moved house after a term of CrimeFict so I had to teach myself a term of Ind&Soc on my own. That's my best exam mark - band E4 baby! Basically a band 6. :D Cheerin!

ariose

HSC
My exam mark was 44 but my assessment mark was 46, giving an average of 45 - just scrapping E4. I didn't enjoy Individual & Society at all, so this mark is OK. I'm pretty happy with 90, even though I would've liked my exam mark to have been a bit higher. Still, the mark reflects my interest and enthusiasm in the subject (ie. near non-existent). I guess good vocabulary and bullshitting really does help in the end. But only to a certain degree. The rest ... well you actually have to know something about nineteenth century society.

C

Crazy Pomo

fleepbasding said:
I recieved 44 assesment mark, 47 exam mark, with 46 overall. Very happy. I had to try hard for this subject, and I feel that it paid off.
46/50 (assess)
45/40 (exam)
46/50 (overall)

Ditto fleep. Aren't I just a consistent sunovabitch!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)