ENGLISH HELP..please I beg of u (1 Viewer)

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Well for 1/3 of my english half yearly I have to write an essay.
Has to be 4-8 pages......in 40minutes!!!

I need to find two related texts of woman in the contemporary period showing roles have changed from the traditional period. (positive)

I have to have 1 film and another text type like a poem, advertisement.

Does anyone know a poem, article, advertisement?

I need to analyse these and hand it up on Monday and then do the exam.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
There is a Dorothy Porter poem about a female detective..

Loz_metalhead

HSC
ok im totally freaking out....my exams start this monday,...and english is first....so i need to get this done. Can anyone please help. I'm so stressed because I need to study for other subjects...please

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hi,
im a 3unit english student in yr 12. i can see you guys need help, i can tutor you if you like, i can help with essay writing, and your texts etc...anything. 5 bux an hour....contact me on 0401680956 or email me at rnitya_25@hotmail.com let me know.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
small piece of advice, if you are expected to write alot in little time, its very easy even though you may think its impossible. if you want to write 7-8pages in 40 mins, all you need to do, is write very big, and very shit(handwriting). don't bother about how it looks, as long as is readable, you're ok, write big, itll look like you've written alot. and, in the exam, if your mind comes to a black and you can't think of what to write, repeat something you've just said(differently), put in some words that sound good and elaborate on it.
just a thought, worked for me....:)

NightShadow

HSC
thats true, also having messy writing gives the impression to the marker that since you cant even write english properly...why should they give you the marks, and besides, making it illegal the teacher would have to think before discerning what you've actually written, which would cause then to stop instead of flowing on to your next point in your arguement

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
it was an opinion...it worked for me....that's all there is to it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)