English Help (1 Viewer)

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
superficiality said:
i'm just wondering, is everyone doing change for english extension? does anyone have a good suggestion for my subtext for the topic change? a book preferably. thanks.
Isn't 'Change' the Area of Study for Preliminary Standard and Advanced English?
---

Suggestions for studying... when it came to exam time, I did practice essays and gave them to my teacher to mark. You might not be able to find many past papers for most of the prelim topics, but ask your teacher to come up with sample exam questions that you can do in your own time. Time yourself when you do them, then get her' him to mark it and give you feedback and keep doing them until you get it right.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
superficiality said:
i'm just wondering, is everyone doing change for english extension? does anyone have a good suggestion for my subtext for the topic change? a book preferably. thanks.
Nope, I'm doing nature of evil.

I think schools are allowed to do their own topic at least for the prelim year

Last edited:

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
I'm doing Changing as the AoS too o.0 I thought the topics are set to be the same for all schools? o.0

Riviet

HSC
N/A
airie said:
I'm doing Changing as the AoS too o.0 I thought the topics are set to be the same for all schools? o.0
Change was the last AOS topic that was done, prior to the latest, which of course is journeys. Many schools do change in the prelim year to prepare for year 12.

D

dzzlng_07

thats so gayed.. are all schools doing change?? our class is doing identity. i did change at tutor.. wat a waste of a term!! :burn:

superficiality

HSC
Hermzie said:
Isn't 'Change' the Area of Study for Preliminary Standard and Advanced English?
---

Suggestions for studying... when it came to exam time, I did practice essays and gave them to my teacher to mark. You might not be able to find many past papers for most of the prelim topics, but ask your teacher to come up with sample exam questions that you can do in your own time. Time yourself when you do them, then get her' him to mark it and give you feedback and keep doing them until you get it right.
corrections: sorry what i meant was advanced not extention.

and i guess maybe we're not all doing change...

litany

Helpfool
HSC
dzzlng_07 said:
thats so gayed.. are all schools doing change?? our class is doing identity. i did change at tutor.. wat a waste of a term!! :burn:
I guess for anyone who's planning on going for tutoring a year/two years before their HSC should really ask their teachers what topics their going to be doing for the prelim/hsc years, or else it's a bit pointless. ;P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)