English/history teacher available for private tutoring (1 Viewer)

Horsegal98

English *******
HSC
I am an education student at the University of Sydney in my final year, completing a B Ed./B Arts with teaching methods of English (all grades and levels), Ancient History, Modern History and History Extension. I am currently able to take a select number of students for tutoring in Standard English, Advanced English, English Extension (One and Two), Modern History, Ancient History and History Extension as well as Junior English and Humanities. Located in the Sydney Hills District. $25 per hour, discounts for multiple hours a week. Enquiries via email mdoc6249@mail.usyd.edu.au then will provide a contact number for further consultation.

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Yes - I am looking for tutoring. I do English advanced, English extension 1, Ancient History, Modern History. I would like help with essay writing especially in exams. But I live in Wollongong. Any possibility that you could come down here? Like once a month or fortnight? Interested? Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.:apig:

Horsegal98

English *******
HSC
Happy to travel but I would need you to pay a bit extra for the cost of fuel and time, meaning I would need to ask $35 for the first hour and $25 for each subsequent hour. Sorry about that, just petrol prices keep going up and up. My fees do include me proof-reading/providing feedback/suggestions for editing for as much work/drafts as you want to provide me with. I am also happy to borrow books out from my university library to lend to students I tutor which especially comes in handy for history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)